Monday, January 14, 2013

The 2013 Gettysburg calendar on sale now


                I have published a calendar for 2013 with images from the Gettysburg battlefield.

          The calendar can be found on eBay. Search for “2013 calendar with 14 photographs of the Gettysburg battlefield.”

          I’ve had a lot of help with the project and I am grateful to everyone who, in one way or another, helped me get this done. The calendar was printed by Custom Printing of Oxnard, California. My friends there helped me avoid some classic production errors.

          My son, Sean, helped get the images right. He and my daughter, Regan, jokingly gave me a compass so I wouldn’t get lost on some Civil War battlefield, which I’ve done.

          My wife Amy has been extraordinarily supportive. I am not the world’s most fun guy when I get to Gettysburg because I am very focused on completing my to-do list. My to-do list seldom includes anything other than the battlefield when we are in Gettysburg.

          I hope you all like calendars.
 
          Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment