Friday, January 18, 2013

NFL conference title predictions


          My predictions for the NFL divisional playoffs round could have been better. Actually, they weren’t too good at all.

          That in mind, here are my predictions for the conference championship round:

          The Patriots will beat the Ravens in the AFC. This is an easy pick, with the Pats playing at home. I think the quick pace of the New England offense will be too hard for the Baltimore defense to keep up with and I believe the Patriot defense will slow the Ravens’ offense enough for New England to post too many points to overcome.

          The NFC game is a tougher pick for me. The 49ers are playing very well right now, really rolling. But it is hard for me to pick against a home team in a conference title game. The pick here is Atlanta in a good football game. I believe Atlanta’s offensive line will protect the Falcons’ quarterback well enough for their outstanding wide receivers to get loose and have a big game.
 
          Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment